Energy-intensive enterprises have the opportunity to apply for limiting the EEG apportionment (§§ 63 ff. EEG 2014). The German federal government decided in 2011 that companies need to conclusively contribute to energy savings, in order to benefit from tax advantages. For the purpose of profiting from these advantages a company needs to implement a certified energy management (DIN EN ISO 50001/ISO 50003) as of 2013. Therefore enterprises get encouraged to realize their energy saving potentials.
Manufactoring industries can apply for the so-called peak equalisation according to §10 StromStG and §55 EnergieStG. Precondition is the evidence of an existing energy management system according to DIN EN ISO 50001 for a non-SME enterprise or for small and medium sized enterprises (SME) an energy audit according to DIN EN 16247-1 (Appendix 1 to §3 sentence 1 number 1 SpaEfV) or the certification of an so called alternative system (Appendix 2 to §3 sentence 1 number 2 SpaEfV).
Energy management's objectives
- Screening and monitoring the energy demand
- Synchronously gathering the energy demands and consumption
- Presentation of load profiles e.g. in energy reportings
- Improving the energy balance through revealing the needs of optimization
- Tax advantages (§ 55 EnergieStG and § 10 StromStG)
IEBT's services within the scope of energy management
- Developing a customized energy management (DIN EN ISO 50001/ISO 50003) in cooperation with our experienced partner in the field of software development
- Analysing requirements, planning, implementing, adapting, improving the energy management system and training the staff as well as subsequent maintenance and support
- Developing business process analyses based on gained data and derivating optimized process structures (adapting by taking base and peak times into consideration)
Fotos: © Tobias Kunze / PIXELIO (www.pixelio.de)